From September 12-14, eShopWorld will be attending Shop.org, one of the world's leading retail events, in Las Vegas.
Shop.org is changing how retailers, vendors and anyone in the business of innovation come together to win for the consumer.
By attending, we will be networking with biggest names in retail and talking to global retailers about how we can help your eCommerce business expand internationally.
If you're a retailer, there are 4 key reasons why you should consider attending Shop.org:
1. You'll get to meet some of the top movers and shakers in the industry. From start-ups to household names, you'll be able to connect with some of the industry's key players and discover new and exciting ways you can improve your business. See all of the exhibitors here.
2. You'll be inspired by the incredible speakers, such as Serena Williams, world champion tennis player, fashion entrepreneur and philanthropist; Randi Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO Zuckerberg Media; and Hui Zhou, Lead Scientist, Silicon Valley Research Center, JD.com. See a full list of speakers here.
3. You'll learn from the brightest minds in retail thanks to a comprehensive agenda. Some of the highlights include live podcasts from NRF, Glossy, Profitero and more; retail store tours; The Girls' Lounge, a pop-up where women connect and collaborate; master class on AI in commerce; roundtable discussions; networking lunches and so much more. See the full agenda here
4. You can attend exclusive workshops, such as the Global Economic Leaders' Forum (GELF) half-day program on Wednesday September 12, sponsored by eShopWorld.
This half-day program explores how the global growth of eCommerce/mobile is impacting the incumbent, regional sales and distribution partners of retailers and brands selling internationally. You'll examine new partners and platforms vying for this business and the innovative technologies and go-to-market practices disrupting traditional models.
Highlights of the program include:
- Key global eCommerce trends and insights from GELF's co-founders
- Exploration of the role of digital in retail globalization strategies
- An exclusive keynote panel examining how digital is transforming global marketing, sales and distribution
- Global Tech Talks from experts leading US brands into new markets, including eShopWorld
- GELF Workshop - 30-minute group discussions to share experiences and thoughts on globalization and explore all things global retail, facilitated by eShopWorld
This program can be added to your Shop.org experience during the registration process. If you have already registered but would like to attend GELF's half-day program, please email Concierge@Shop.org