Senior Product Manager – Retailer Experience
Be part of a great Product Team working on the fastest-growing eCommerce platform that powers some of the world’s biggest online retailers.
Senior Product Manager
Founded in 2010, eShopWorld has a mission to build a better online international checkout. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, we provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout. We have recently been selected by a number of large US based online retailers to support their international expansion plans, and this means we must grow our platform development and client delivery teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to bring the best cross border eCommerce experience to retailers on a global scale. You will work closely with both our internal and external customers to ensure that we are developing a market-leading product that helps our clients to grow their business internationally.
You should have experience in building B2B products, specifically those where ease of on-boarding and self-service were to the fore. You can bring out the best in people and technology to deliver a product that is easy to onboard, is fast, converts well and is a joy to use.
- Product Area leadership: recognised leader of their product area (across internal stakeholders, customers) incl. being an effective escalation point, being an expert point of challenge
- Look beyond current product and identify new opportunities or partnerships incl. go-to-market strategies or hypotheses; buy vs build; ROI, strategic partnerships etc.
- Support effective creation & maintenance of Portfolio & Program backlogs along with being a pillar of dependency identification & management
- Animate Product Management Community of Practice (CoP), ensuring continuous sharing, learning and improvement in the Product Management area across all teams
- Manage the performance of our products in market, using Retailer feedback, Shopper feedback and product metrics to ensure that our solutions continue to meet the needs of customers
- Identify and take ownership of problems in targeted segments through constant engagement with our customers and prospects
- Identify new product enhancements and drive the prioritisation of those enhancements through your roadmap
- People leadership: career & line management of product managers & lead product owners; support & guidance point
- Resource management: manage resource allocation & the nature of assignments in collaboration with PMs/LPOs
- Collaborate with peers in Sales, CRM, Product Delivery and Technology, creating the bridge between the market and delivery
- Plan and execute go to market campaigns, working in conjunction with CRM, sales and other stakeholders
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, products and companies, through active engagement with our prospects, clients and the wider eCommerce and mCommerce industry
- Provide support to our sales organisation to win deals by providing expertise, product training, and demonstrating how our Product can deliver real value for their business
- Minimum Bachelor’s, ideally master’s degree in Business or Technology discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in a Product Manager role, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product, at least some of which has focused on building modern front-ends (mobile & web)
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team
- Ideally you have a strong eye for design and a forensic attention to detail
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of a product management lifecycle, problem- or needs-based product design, user experience design, product pricing
- A background in eCommerce, B2B or B2C products is essential
- Experience of SAFe Product Delivery framework is desirable
What’s on offer?
- Career growth – a tailored learning & development programme, tuition assistance and professional certifications.
- Health & Wellbeing – dental & health insurance, reduced corporate gym membership, paid sick leave.
- Work-Life Balance – 25 days annual leave, flexible working, sports & social club.
- Family – paid maternity & paternity leave, life assurance, income disability.
- Financial – competitive salary, pension, stock option scheme, bike to work, travel TaxSaver, relocation assistance.
Apply for this Job
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/