The Program Office team comprises a group of Project Managers and Business Analysts who play a central role in aligning all internal and external resources required to successfully deliver the multiple strategic projects being implemented in eShopworld. The Business Analyst will be assigned to specific areas to map the existing processes (As Is), identifying areas of process and data improvements and capable of mapping the desired status (To be).
The core function of this role is the ability to analyse a business area with the objective of improving the efficient operation of that activity.
- Ability to analyse and map and document in relevant detail the existing processes within specific business areas or across functions
- Ability to analyse key areas of improvements
- Map and document the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes if necessary against the processes which can be supported by a technical solution or package
- Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities etc
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams to confirm maps produced and gain agreement to the desired outcomes
- Ability to self manage the business analysis activity through to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Project management qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ analysis business areas across a variety of functions
- Experience implementing Agile, waterfall methodologies, package implementation, supplier management, cloud based (Azure) and .net technology
- Process and Data mapping experience
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business
- Highly analytical
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/