Based in the greater New York Area, The Business Development Executive will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business conversations through inbound/outbound marketing support, as well as designing proposals for Fortune 500 brands and supporting the US Sales Team to achieve the set goals for eShopWorld.
- Schedule appointments with prospects for the outside sales
- Support the sales team to generate new prospects and acquire new business
- Building lists of ideal companies to work with
- Book introductory meetings with sales and potential clients
- Write creatively, generate ideas & campaigns – it’s your job to catch the attention of busy people – how will you do it?
- Supporting company-wide PR, marketing, and design initiatives as-needed
- Speak a lot and speak articulately – you’ll be booking web-demos for one of the coolest technologies out there
- Utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn and sales 2.0 technologies to show/track progress
- Must have the ability to summarize a phone call and what occurred
- 0-2 years’ sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Motivated, highly tenacious self-starter
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication and time management skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Not taking “No” for an answer - you are relentless with a passion for what you are selling
- Strong sales focus discipline, process and structure
- Enjoy convincing people to try new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Working closely with customers and ability to handle multiple and hanging priorities
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- eCommerce and cross border trade experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM an advantage
- Strong knowledge of fashion retailers and brands
- Demonstrated hustle: whether its prior experience as waiter/waitress, standing on a NYC street corner to get people to sign a petition or you've worked as a recruiter
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/