Manage the overall relationship between eShopWorld and its external clients, ensuring that we are delivering to the client contract, meeting SLA requirements and internal business goals.
- Prepare and drive the account strategy in partnership with sales
- Manage the Client portfolio ensuring it consistently meets/exceeds revenue and profit objectives
- Manage overall roadmap of strategic programs and activity within the account
- Partner with the relevant internal functional owners to ensure overall performance to client contract, SLA, and eSW business goals
- In partnership with the client and internal functions, drive account improvement initiatives in the areas of growth, innovation, service and cost optimisation, profitability
- Own all client strategic communication, new solution awareness and solution adoption
- Monitor and analyse client forecasts, trends and KPIs, communicating the relevant impact to internal stakeholders
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that any Client issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Run Monthly/Quarterly (MBR/QBR) Business Review process
- Become an expert on the Client’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our Clients the best solutions and programs to increase revenue
- 5-7 years in a complex client management role within a technology or related services industry
- Experienced working in a demanding and ambiguous environment
- Working in a Cross functional team
- Experience of reporting to senior management
- In-depth knowledge of the B2C eCommerce industry, preferably within an on-line retail environment
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills, with demonstrated client contract management success
- Capable of leading planning workshops with Clients to determine future roadmap schedules for a breadth of client solutions
- Ability to manage client expectations, and set realistic goals with clients and internal service functions
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to perform financial and numerical analysis, with a strong knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel and Word for reporting and documentation purposes
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/