The ideal candidate will be a key member of the global Logistics team and will lead and support the day to day logistics sourcing, RFQ, Total Cost to Serve, contract negotiation and completion processes. They will provide leadership in supplier relationship management, project implementation, process improvement, managing the workflow and prioritising process to meet business objectives. In addition to this, the successful candidate will have ownership over developing and maintaining process checklists and Standard Operating Procedures. This role will report in to the Head of Global Logistics.
- Responsible for identifying and designing logistics solutions and sourcing practices to support existing and future clients
- Drive global souring processes to achieve high performing partnerships, with a focus on reducing costs while maintaining quality and scalability
- Working with clients and perspective clients to design complex global logistics frameworks ensuring both client and eShopWorld requirements are met
- Responsible for facilitating the sharing of those structures/solutions with all eShopWorld partners
- Maximising existing logistic frameworks to ensure synergies and cost savings for the company
- Continually reviewing and evaluating existing logistic services to existing clients to ensure that it meets and exceeds SLAs
- Support TCTS (Total Cost to Serve) program to reduce logistic cost and tier impact on profitability by retailer and country
- Required to influence and negotiate with other parts of the business to adopt and support its recommendations
- Manage and formulate an approach to supplier selection to support contracting deliverables, deadlines and contract terms
- Conduct projects, including definition of requirements (in partnership with key stakeholders), RFQ development, supplier evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Lead and moderate the contractual discussions between relevant stakeholders both internal and external
- Initiate continuous quality improvement to deliver cost savings and efficiencies to the business through improved processes, lower rates, network optimisations
- Strong, positive, engaging people management skills that will drive change management and continuous improvement efforts
- Maintain global logistics and eCommerce industry knowledge of supply market, emerging players, cost and service trends, and other industry driving forces
- Understand current business needs in order to determine gaps and weakness that can be solutioned through sourcing and other services to deliver improved capabilities
- Individual works in collaboration with various business teams including, Sales, Operations, Client, Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Supply Chain/Engineering or related degree
- 8 years' project management experience gained in a similar environment
- Significant experience in Airfreight and final mile solutioning
- Strong project management and cross functional team management skills
- Strong influencing skill with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- Working knowledge of supply management and related systems
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-focused attitude
- Experience of working in a fast-paced eCommerce business
- Previous experience of Supply Chain Optimisation software
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/