As an Integration Architect you will be responsible for the design and development of medium to complex software applications. The ideal candidate should have proven capability to lead and implement integrated solutions using Mule ESB. It is preferred to have extensive experience in building REST and SOAP API services. The role will be responsible for working with Business Analysts and/or Project Managers to understand requirements and creating Technical Design Documents. Additional responsibilities include production support, conduct root cause analysis and solving any issues during and after implementing software application. In a lead role, you need to co-ordinate development work with partner resources. This role will be responsible for communication with leadership to escalate issues as appropriate. Lastly, the candidate must be a team player to adapt a fast paced changing environment and interaction with 3rd party vendor partners for technical discussions.
As we are a .NET house, so you should have great experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET latest and .NET Core, Restful APIs, SQL and NoSQL stores. Our solution is based in Microsoft’s Azure and knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, DDD, continuous deployment, TDD, unit testing and system testing.
While frequent travel is not expected, there will be required visits to our client sites in the US, Europe and worldwide.
- 10+ years of application integration experience with a minimum of 2 years in middleware technology (Mulesoft, ESB)
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Strong experience in Application Development using Mule ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management using MMC and Anypoint platform
- Must have experience with SOAP and REST web services, well versed with spring framework
- Experience working with development of APIs – Consumer and Producer
- Experience working with PUB/SUB model of messaging and queues, knowledge of Microsoft Azure Messaging solutions
- Knowledge in web service design using RAML (with JSON/XML) and ODATA
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorisation
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
- Experience in source control management using GIT or SVN
- Experience in implementing OAUTH authentication, TLS implementation is desired but not required
- Working knowledge of VSTS Project Management Tool is preferred but not required
- You should want to work in a fast paced eCommerce business
- Outstanding communication skills required - primarily the ability to communicate ideas and influence others
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work at a mile high view but can deep dive seamlessly
- Pragmatism in relation to software development
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/