Lead Customer Relationship Manager
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Lead Customer Relationship Manager to lead the client relationship strategy. You will define and oversee multiple clients, leading and driving their growth strategies while ensuring that we are delivering to the client contract and meeting service level requirements. You will also focus on growing the client business consistent with internal business goals.
- Establishing goals and objectives and defining strategic/tactical plans that ensure attainment of eShopWorld’s client relationship, satisfaction, and retention and revenue targets
- Review and analyse reports of activity, customer surveys and business to evaluate performance of existing clients
- Build and maintain relationships with decision makers in client companies to develop a deep understanding of client business objectives, challenges, opportunities and needs
- Assess clients’ ongoing needs by conducting periodic strategic reviews, uncover areas for additional revenue growth, and help them to make informed decisions regarding eShopWorld product offerings
- Manage evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaborate with client, sales, technology and product teams to ensure effective integration with delivery capabilities and priorities
- Enhancing existing client relationships and develop trust-based relationships with multiple levels within client's organisation
- Participates in finals presentations, client meetings, requests for proposals and where needed
- Understand each client's business including corporate strategy, business models, key operating statistics, high-level technical architectures, key partnerships, company organisational structure and decision-making constructs
- Connect eShopWorld solutions with clients' strategic goals in order to build and execute on strategic account plans
- Develop and drive the account strategy for clients in partnership with sales and other internal stakeholders
- Manage and cultivate client relationships at all levels that strengthen and broaden eShopWorld's reach and coverage as measured by client satisfaction
- In partnership with the client and internal functions, drive account improvement initiatives in the areas of growth, innovation, service, profitability and cost optimisation
- Monitor and analyse client forecasts, trends and KPIs, communicating the relevant impact to internal stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the activities of the assigned Client relationship team, which includes but is not limited to hiring and assigning employees; coaching, training and evaluating employees; coaching, counselling and managing performance
- Ensure staff receives proper training on products, systems and services. This position may also make recommendations and/or take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate
- Relevant business or professional qualification
- Previous experience of working as a key account manager/client relationship manager
- In-depth knowledge of the B2C eCommerce industry, preferably within an on-line retail environment
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills, with demonstrated client contract management success
- Experience of leading planning workshops with Clients to determine future roadmap schedules for a breadth of client solutions
- Strong account management discipline, process and structure
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to perform financial and numerical analysis, with a strong knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel and Word for reporting and documentation purposes
- Ability to manage client expectations and set realistic goals with clients and internal service functions
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/