Office Administrator and Event Manager (US)
eShopWorld is currently seeking an Office Administrator & Event Manager who will be responsible for office management, event management and assisting in departmental projects. This position requires impeccable organizational, project management and problem-solving skills, including the capacity to coordinate details, strong Outlook, Excel and Word skills, and the ability to engage in multiple tasks.
The ideal candidate has experience in being an integral part of a team that provides seamless office management. Your attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills ensure your success. Your polished and professional demeanor and your "can do" attitude make you an integral part of any successful organization.
- Act as a gatekeeper, appropriately handling inquiries
- Schedule appointments with prospects for the outside sales
- Manage conference room calendars
- Monitor supplies for the entire office, including the outside area
- Strategy and plan eShopWorld activity at industry conferences and events
- Manage and execute all event logistics, including but not limited to site selection, shipping, ordering, travel, speakers, event agendas, collateral and branded materials, staff scheduling, and Food and Beverage (F&B)
- Contract administration and travel coordination during major events
- Manage online store orders, track inventory, mail product, and correspond with online support
- Supervise messenger and delivery service
- Assist with new employee administration / track employee time off calendar
- Partner with Accounting to ensure appropriate in-budget spending practices and ad hoc expense management for events
- Participate in ad hoc administrative projects for various departments
- Liaise with internal support teams as well as outside vendors
- Ensure office is operating at top functionality at all times, including office equipment and computer systems. Anticipates needs and can find solutions quickly
- Ensures outdoor space is maintained at peak condition
- Minimum 3-5 years in an assistant/coordinator/administrative role
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Exceptionally high standards of accountability, flexibility and a "can do " attitude
- Ability to manage multiple events, deadlines, and demands while maintaining calm under pressure
- Track record of creating demand, awareness, and attendance at events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Highly developed collaboration skills
- Effective communicator, capable of ensuring that your message is received and understood
- Possesses desire to participate in events and vendor relations
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM an advantage
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/