eShopWorld is looking for an experienced Legal Executive to join our Legal team to provide legal assistance to the General Counsel in a range of commercial activities. The successful candidates will ideally have completed a Law degree and have previous commercial legal experience.
- Assisting Legal Counsel on the production, verification and interpreting of a wide variety of commercial agreements
- Reviewing, drafting and amending a range of commercial agreements (under supervision)
- Providing support for implementing and/or amending existing agreements resulting from legislative changes (e.g. GDPR)
- Contract drafting, analysis and execution of non-disclosure agreements, software licenses, consulting agreements, distribution agreements, including review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Supporting the preparation of project documentation and assisting with contract and legal document management processes
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation
- Assist and support on the group’s company secretarial requirements from time-to-time
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies, standard operating procedures and best practice across the business
- Assisting in eShopWorld’s Legal Department knowledge management and precedents
- Preparing briefing notes or updates on relevant legislation and case law, as well as industry-related developments, changes and trends
- Conducting legal research as required
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ commercial legal experience
- Substantial hands-on experience of working with contracts, laws and regulations, liaising with senior management and working in challenging and fast-paced environments
- A confident communicator
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a challenging and international environment is essential
- Law or other degree (provided you can demonstrate an interest in entering the legal sector as a career)
- Clear & effective communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to take instruction from senior team members
- Strong research skills
- Experience/familiarity with high growth start-ups/scale-ups
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/