Like being at the centre of things? Then you’ll love this job. Our Product Owners need to understand the business issues and challenges of the eCommerce sector, from online marketing to logistics. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will need to gather and assess product requirements, help prioritise them and, as Product Owner in the Agile process, communicate them to the development teams.
You will work within a scrum team of developers and QA engineers throughout the delivery process – ensuring stories and requirements are of a high quality.
Based in our Newry office, this role will play a critical part in developing our products so they stay ahead of retailer expectations and are held out as the leading products in the industry. So, no pressure then.
- Gather product requirements
- Create well written user stories including defining acceptance criteria
- Prioritising stories and maintaining a clear product roadmap
- Identify constraints and manage sprint sizing/planning
- Participate in presentation of prototypes and demos to stakeholders
- Create Go to Market Plans for key product launches
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or Analytical discipline
- Experience in the Retail eCommerce space, preferably in the product management space
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in an Agile environment including producing and prioritising user stories
- Scrum Certified Product Owner
- An excellent communicator
- An appreciation of how product design works with and integrates into software development (such as Agile, Lean)
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business and in a fast-paced cloud PaaS environment.
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/