Product Portfolio Manager
We are currently looking for the Product Portfolio Manager to help us deliver on key business priorities by managing the end to end process of prioritisation, estimation and scheduling of new features, providing our stakeholders with regular updates, as well as clarity and more predictability to our commitments.
You will be working closely with Product, Technology, CRM and other Business teams ensuring the process runs smoothly and efficiently, reducing cycle times and facilitating resolution of blockers and dependencies in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and stakeholders’ management skills, will be structured and organised, have a good understanding of Agile delivery, attention to detail and will be focused on seeing change through.
- Facilitates effective prioritisation of new feature requests and their transition through Inventory and Pipeline
- Ensures up-front analysis of new features within the agreed SLAs and to the agreed quality
- Works closely with Product Owners on scheduling the new feature requests into Backlog and getting an estimate for delivery
- Works with Business stakeholders to ensure good quality input into the prioritisation process (Business Requirements Document) and analysis
- Ensures timely communication of priorities (current, new or changed) and delivery updates to all stakeholders
- Measures process KPIs, ensures SLAs are met, produces relevant reports
- Reports on and facilitates resolution of blockers* and dependencies* in a timely manner (*anything that stops us or delays us from moving a feature from one stage of the process to another)
- Maintains overview of capacity across Business Analysts team as well as overview of priorities for Scrum Teams, works with Product, Technology and Business stakeholders to obtain an estimate, plan and schedule the feature requests
- Maintains the overall Product Portfolio view up to date in JIRA or similar tool, links feature requests of similar nature, checks new features against the Product Roadmap and maintains the view of retailer go-live dates
- Works with Scrum Masters on inter-teams dependencies resolution (via Scrum of Scrums)
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of the process, continually reviewing and suggesting improvements, reducing waiting time
- Owns and champions the process, is a go to person and a gate keeper
- Works with Client Relationship Managers on Client Connected Features to identify and accelerate features for clients (early engagement and early understanding)
- Satisfied stakeholders
- Efficient and effective process
- More predictable delivery and visibility of schedules
- Excellent communication and regular updates
- Effective and efficient blockers and dependencies resolution
- Good understanding of the process by Product, Technology, PMO and Business
- Reduced cycle time (and time to market) and achieved SLAs
- Metrics in place and CI of the process
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in eCommerce/Supply Chain
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Agile Scrum and Kanban delivery experience
- Outstanding stakeholders’ management
- Worked with JIRA/VSTS or similar
- Knows how to handle difficult stakeholder and conflict situations
- Can run a structured process
- Knows how to measure delivery capacity
- Project Management experience (good to have)
- Can run effective meetings
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint – proficient
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/