The Program Office team comprises a group of Project Managers and Business Analysts who play a central role in aligning all internal and external resources required to successfully deliver the multiple strategic projects being implemented. The Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all the tasks and resources required to deliver the project deliverables on time and to budget.
- Develop and get agreement to the project plan for the deliverables required in the specified area e.g. cross functionally, Technology, Logistics, Finance etc
- Responsible for the delivery of project plan, produce the RISK log and manage this risks to ensure delivery to date and budget
- Identify any issues early whether internal or external which will impact on agreed delivery dates with agreed mitigation actions to resolution
- Set up and run the Project Organisation required to deliver on the key objectives e.g. Steering Committee, Working Party etc
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams who have to deliver time co-ordinated activities to achieve the implementation date – focusing on timelines, prioritisation, tickets and scope allocation of project tasks to various internal and external teams
- Communicate the impact of changes to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure quality and standards are achieved throughout the full project plan
- Ensure all documentation created for project including Project Plan, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc. are of the highest standards
- Report to Chief Projects Officer on progress on implementation “health of the implementation”
- This role will require travel to the Dublin office regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Project management qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ project management experience ideally within an agile development environment
- A background in logistics is a must
- Experience implementing using waterfall methodology and package implementation
- Experience in supplier management, cloud based (Azure) and .net technology is beneficial
- Technical background and experience of delivery of a global product or platform
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/