Based in NYC or NJ, The Sales Operations Executive will be responsible for supporting the US Sales Team to achieve the set goals for eShopWorld. They will manage the day-to-day flow of sales information, focusing on leads we have captured in Salesforce and generate new opportunities. They will work with different teams in eShopWorld to drive results and identify added value opportunities to bring to the clients.
- Support the sales team to generate new prospects and acquire new business
- Schedule appointments with prospects for the outside sales
- Work closely on Salesforce to make sure all accounts and leads are up to date, making it possible to run bi-weekly and monthly activity and pipeline reports
- Support the sales and marketing team in the design customer-specific PowerPoint presentations, demo videos and proposals
- Support in the preparation, completion and submission of Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that any prospect inquiry is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Collaborate with Sales, IT, Product and Logistics teams to ensure high post-sales satisfaction and positive long-term relationships
- Maintain expertise on the eShopWorld technology, all supporting services and best practices and effectively communicate all offerings and product enhancements to Clients
- Become an expert on the Client’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our Clients the best solutions and programs to increase revenue
- Country specific market research (who, what, where should we focus on)
- Attend market specific events (summit, tradeshow, etc.) a few times per year
- 2-5 years’ sales support experience in an eCommerce organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication and time management skills
- Strong sales focus discipline, process and structure
- Experience working with C-Level client executives
- Excellent client relationship and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization
- Excellent business data analysis and modelling expertise
- Working closely with customers and ability to handle multiple and hanging priorities
- Ability to work effectively, independently and in a team environment
- eCommerce and cross border trade experience
- Strong Knowledge of Fashion Retailers and Brands
- International Shipping/Logistics
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/