We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Senior Sales Executive to promote our full suite of Global eCommerce Solutions and build strong client relationships with the very biggest brands in online retail. Focusing on direct sales in the US and Canada, you will be responsible for leading and driving business development opportunities, effectively onboarding new clients from initial opportunity screening, customer workshops and solution design, until opportunity gain and contract signature. The role also includes sales strategy development and supporting customer growth efforts.
- Achieving all revenue targets and objectives in line with corporate goals
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact to closure
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned account support and relationship management
- Manage regional partner relationships and work closely with our partners to support their sales of the eShopWorld product, throughout the entire sales cycle
- Contribute to written proposals and RFP responses
- Conduct market research to identify suitable prospects for targeting of direct sales activity
- Develop a full understanding of the competition and construct effective sales strategies and value propositions
- Develop and support necessary marketing initiatives to enable lead generation and prospect identification
- At least 8 years of proven sales success with a minimum 5 years of experience selling eCommerce platform solutions and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Demonstrated experience of successfully closing complex deals with an average size of $3M per annum or greater
- Ability to build a network of useful relationships and effective alliances with both internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of the online retail sector within the US and Canada, with existing relationships at decision maker level within organizations
- eCommerce process expertise, with a full understanding of the B2C sector, particularly regarding the customer experience and key challenges within cross border trade
- Strong commercial acumen, with ability to present and negotiate contractual and commercial terms and conditions
- Extensive experience in on going account management, with demonstrated results in continued account nurturing and upselling
- Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills, with a high degree of persistence and resolve to achieve targets
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to travel frequently
- Targeted Revenue and Profit growth on new business acquisition
- Customer satisfaction and growth
- Performance of specific initiatives vs. expected results
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/