We are continuously improving our development process with Continuous Integration/Deployment, peer reviews, pull requests, stronger definitions of done, etc. therefore most of our teams are responsible either for a business area or for a group of applications that have a business common point.
We will be refactoring our current code base and building green field development, where we are componentising (micro-services) parts of the entire platform, and require a Security Developer to help us in this process.
- Be on top of the latest and greatest on UI development
- Curate some of best practices as npm packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public npm gallery
- Work with the security specialists to ensure that all UI components work under a consolidated security convention
- Be a strong advocate of good agile development practices – code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Communicate well with designers and have the ability to translate visual designs/concepts into fully blown web applications
- Absorb and share knowledge
- You will have strong experience with some or all of the following: Angular (latest), Typescript, RxJs, Jasmine, Karma and Protractor, Webpack
- CSS languages: SASS
- Knowledge of state management patterns like Redux and MobX
- Working knowledge of CDNs a bonus
- Passion for writing cool code
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business and in a fast-paced cloud PaaS environment
- Excellent operational organisation skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
A bit about us:
We provide a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. eShopWorld has seen phenomenal growth in the last 12 months as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here. We won 1st place in this year’s Deloitte Fast 50 for the second year in a row and were recently selected as Vertical Market Specialist of the Year by the top company at the 2016 Tech Excellence awards - this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/