Strategic Partnership & Innovation Professional
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Strategic Partnership & Innovation professional. You will be responsible for supporting eShopWorld's relationships with partners by leading strategic business objectives, ensuring partners gain business value from our partnership and expanding the relationship to ensure mutual benefit. You will be instrumental in driving innovation and influencing product strategy across the business.
- Develop and lead a comprehensive and commercial approach to strategic partnership and innovation within eShopWorld
- Identify partner decision makers who can influence roadmaps to have eShopWorld solutions included in their ecosystems and partner with the internal eShopWorld sales organisation to drive partnerships forward
- Communicate regularly with partners as their point of contact, keeping them engaged, constantly thinking about eShopWorld, and integrating our services/solutions
- Ability to articulate and sell the eShopWorld solution set to partner(s) and alliances
- Initiate, maintain and grow strategic relationships including development of new partnerships that create value in our core markets for the purpose of advancing our mission
- Lead negotiation and structuring of partnerships, working cross-functionally with other stakeholders
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Conduct industry research, investigating market trends and financially strategic opportunities to assess and evaluate product development and enhancement opportunities
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Collaborate with technology and product teams working together to oversee proof of concepts and ensure projects are on track and resolving issues as they arise, connecting the dots between products and partners
- Participate in industry events including: conventions, panels, forums. Explain and sell the product and its value in a number of different arenas – with the market, with prospective customers and partners
- Must have the ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen
- Proven track record in creating and managing large scale strategic partnerships in the technology and/eCommerce sectors
- Significant experience in business development and building new strategic relationships including concept generation, proposal development, and contract negotiation
- Evidence of excellent engagement experience with senior level executives in large corporations
- Excellent communication skills; strategic gravitas, ability to express complex business and technology issues in a clear way
- A college degree or equivalent in a related field; an MBA is a plus
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/