VP of Marketing (US)
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated VP of Marketing for a B2B technology solutions company to work with our existing Marketing team to drive, implement and deliver on our US marketing strategy. You are a commercially driven marketing professional with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment who is innovative and forward thinking. You will have excellent leadership skills and a track record of delivering in a global context. This role is responsible for building and executing go-to-market strategies, solutions and content marketing, branding and creative for all channels, sales team readiness, leading CRM tools, PR, events, social and all content within the US.
- Drive the strategy and execution of a brand/marketing strategy and the processes and planning necessary to execute it
- Partner and identify with sales, the marketing priorities that will advance business objectives, and ensure appropriate team resources are available to deliver against these goals
- Work with US Executive team to strategize initiatives, propel brand position and attain financial metrics and profitability goals
- Build a collaborative & comprehensive US marketing and communications strategy to drive the acquisition of new clients within the US market
- Manage marketing budgets and provide cost benefit analysis for all US activity
- Review effectiveness of each marketing campaign, including ROI and other relevant business metrics, and provide thoughts and recommendations for improvement
- Foster and maintain relationships with partners, the market, existing and new client base
- Create meaningful marketing materials that increase customer acquisition and retention
- Remain up-to-date on current technologies and trends in our sector and how to incorporated into the existing marketing strategy
- Provides global strategic insights and thought leadership based on industry, customer, shopper and marketplace trends to support marketing strategy
- Ensure all webinars and trade show content convey messaging that is consistent with the company’s brand and solution positioning strategies. Representing eShopWorld as necessary
- Ensure a consistent client experience across all marketing touch points
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within a B2B technology company, or B2B focus of an eCommerce or digital services industry
- Relevant degree or professional qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to frame new, ambiguous and complex issues; ability to generate insight through rigorous analysis
- Commercially astute with the ability to work off your own initiative and solve problems in a creative and innovative manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to serve as a brand ambassador
- Customer-centric, ability to develop long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage distributed teams of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce CRM an advantage
A bit about us:
eShopWorld provides a global checkout for many of the world’s leading retail brands. We have seen phenomenal growth in the last 3 years as we have been selected by a number of large US-based online retailers to support their international expansion plans.
We are passionate about what we do here: we won 1st place in the 2017 Deloitte Ireland Technology Fast 50 for the third year in a row and were recently selected as Technology Ireland's Company of the Year at the 2017 Software Industry Awards, and Technology Exporter of the Year at the 2017 Export Industry Awards. It’s clear this really is the place to be!
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re a good fit.
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/