Full Stack Developer
Join a Development team working on the fastest-growing eCommerce platform powering some of the world’s biggest retailers
Full Stack Developer
Founded in 2010, eShopWorld has a mission to build a better online international checkout. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, we provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout. We have recently been selected by a number of large US based online retailers to support their international expansion plans, and this means we must grow our platform development and client delivery teams.
We’re looking for a talented Full Stack Developer (ideally someone who enjoys life on the front-end!). Most of our teams are vertical teams, they are responsible either for a business area or for a group of applications that have a business common point and this position will sit with our payments team.
You are passionate about technology and eager to learn and keen to stay challenged. You will be working with the latest Microsoft and Azure Technologies in a fast paced environment releasing to production multiple times per day.
We are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. You should be customer focused and detail oriented. You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, performance and scaling.
- Work on the platform components (packages) to deliver scale to the development teams
- Responsible for building UIs that will leverage strongly defined APIs.
- Design and build out APIs that will be used by the platform team to achieve scale
- Work with the architecture team to align with future direction and implement those changes in platform
- Support the build of our continuous releases as NuGet packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public NuGet gallery.
- Interface with stakeholders across all business groups to capture technical requirements & priorities. Scope the requirements, propose appropriate solutions/plans and help to establish associated tasks and projects necessary to drive those efforts.
- Strong software engineering skill set. Must have practical experience of SOLID principles, DI, IoC and software testing etc
- Experience of delivering software to production, and can engineer design for production support
- Demonstrated ability to self-teach / up-skill
- You have strong C# skills
- Knowledge of Angular (latest) and TypeScript a bonus
- Knowledge of oAuth security flows
- Good knowledge of Restful concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Azure API Management Services a bonus
- .NET Core
- Test driven design
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business and in a fast-paced cloud PaaS environment.
- Excellent operational organization skills
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
Apply for this Job
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/