Senior .NET Developer
Join a Development team working on the fastest-growing eCommerce platform powering some of the world’s biggest retailers.
Senior .NET Developer
Founded in 2010, eShopWorld has a mission to build a better online international checkout. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, we provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout. We have recently been selected by a number of large US based online retailers to support their international expansion plans, and this means we must grow our platform development and client delivery teams.
We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer for our expanding payments team. You are passionate about technology and eager to learn and keen to stay challenged. You will be working with the latest Microsoft and Azure Technologies in a fast paced environment releasing to production multiple times per day.
We are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. You should be customer focused and detail oriented.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, performance and scaling.
- Bachelors degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years commercial experience in Software Development
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of development stack: WebApi, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Dependency Injection, Restful architecture
- TDD and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
- Experience with Azure an advantage
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business.
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done.
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
Apply for this Job
By applying for this role you expressly consent to eShopWorld processing your personal information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice which can be reviewed here: https://www.eshopworld.com/candidateprivacynotice/